14K White Gold 6.5mm Moissanite & Diamond Accented Engagement Ring
$ 1,294.99 USD
How could she say "no" when she opens the box and sees this gorgeous vintage style 1.0 CT diamond equivalent Colorless, DEF color Charles & Colvard Forever One, Four Prong Set Hearts & Arrows Cut Moissanite stone set high upon a diamond-studded wide split shank filled with beautiful filigree. There are 42 diamonds, SI1 clarity, G-H color, full-cut, 1.00mm-1.30mm (.005 ct - .01 ct) flowing up both sides of the split shanks each leading up to the prongs. This comes in sizes 4-9. Choose from 14k White, Yellow or Rose gold, or Platinum.
Total diamond and diamond equivalent weight is 1 1/8 CTTW.
Note: This ring also is available in sterling silver, Palladium, and 18k White, Yellow, and Rose Gold, as well as certain Colored Gemstones. If you are interested in any of these metal settings or in a different center stone, please contact us for pricing.
- Charles & Colvard Forever One® Moissanite
- Cut = Round Hearts & Arrows Cut
- Size = 6.5mm
- Clarity = Flawless (VVS1)
- Color = Colorless (D, E, F)
- Weight = Approx. Diamond Equivalent - 1.00 Ct
- 28, 1.00mm Shared Prong set Natural White Diamonds
- 8, 1.20mm Shared Prong Set Natural White Diamonds
- 4, 1.30mm Shared Prong Set Natural White Diamonds
- Full Round Cut
- G-H color, SI1 Clarity,
- Approx. Total Diamond Weight: 1/3 CTTW
- Shank Base (Band) Width: 2.43mm
- Shoulder Width: 2.9mm
- Metal: Solid 14k White, Rose, Yellow Gold, Platinum
- Weight Before Center Stone: Approx 3.64 Grams
Charles & Colvard's Forever One® Moissanite is the premium of Moissanite, with a fire dispersion that is 2.4 times higher than diamonds, and a 9.25 hardness Moh's rating, making it durable for everyday wear.
Moissanite, one of the rarest minerals found in nature, is the name given to a naturally-occurring, lab-grown mineral composed of silicon carbide (SiC), first discovered over 120 years ago when a Nobel Prize winning chemist, Dr. Henri Moissan, who found silicon carbide crystals in a meteorite crater in Arizona. Dr. Moissan spent years trying to recreate those crystals in his laboratory without success. It wasn’t until the late 1990s that scientists in Research Triangle Park, North Carolina discovered an innovative thermal growing process to create silicon carbide crystals in a laboratory.
These processes have allowed Charles & Colvard to create and cut some of the most beautiful and brilliant colorless gems.
Refractive Index (RI): 2.65-2.69
Fire Dispersion: 0.104, 2.4x higher than Diamonds
Mohs Hardness Scale: 9.25 - Only Diamonds rate higher at 10
CHARLES & COLVARD FOREVER ONE LIMITED WARRANTY
Charles & Colvard® provides a Limited Warranty that applies to your purchase of Charles & Colvard Created Moissanite® jewelry and Forever OneTM moissanite gem(s). The terms of the Limited Warranty include a warranty against defects in material and workmanship in the Forever One moissanite gem(s) (limited lifetime warranty) and in the jewelry (12-month limited warranty) made by Charles & Colvard.
• This Limited Warranty covers optical properties of the Forever One moissanite stone including brilliance and fire, and the physical integrity of the Forever One moissanite stone including chipping, breaking, scratching, and abrasions. It does not cover: (a) damage or defects as a result of abuse, misuse, loss, or theft of your moissanite gem(s); or (b) damage or defects related to abuse, misuse, loss, or theft of your jewelry piece.
ONE YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
We pride ourselves on the craftsmanship of all of our jewelry. The warranty only covers repairs that are a result of manufacturing or material defects. The warranty does not cover any defect or damage that is a result of misuse. The warranty is voided if there has been any third party modification such as, but not limited to, sizing, repairs, polishing, etc.
Please contact us for details if you suspect that the piece you bought has manufacturing or material defects.
Delivery time: Please allow 2-3 weeks for delivery.
Returns: All rings are "Made-to-Order," and thus NON-RETURNABLE. Please check your ring size carefully to assure accuracy, and, if not sure, a local jeweler will be happy to check it for you.